Friday, April 1, 2011

THE FOREBODING IN ES2007S


The devil has revealed itself. The fraternity of ES2007s' students had a devious turn of ideas. Yesterday, they conspired a blackmail attempt on me, a fraternity member, for the rambling blasphemous texts they thought I wrote on the ES2007s portal. These are ES2007s' darkest times yet. Below is a cry of utter distress:

Gosh, can any game be called a game we intuitively know it to be if it is so depressive?!!?!? Few games live up to such a billing as the Game Of Death (2010); and I can't believe I'm roped into one? But knowing myself very well, I cannot write what I need to say in fewer sentences until I'm completely sure I've said it how it needs to be said?

This is not a test of conciseness so much as it is a test of your reasoning faculties, because if it is then all of the best New York Time's and The Telegraph's editors need to take classes in conciseness? NO, that couldn’t be the case?? Rather, there is a concise for every genre of writing; and as you would see I’m writing closer to academic genre or style, not the facebook one, it is pretty concise when academic texts are upwards of 50 pages??

Wasn’t the intention of setting up such a portal of professional communication in the very beginning to facilitate academic discussion? If replies can be as simple as 3 lines, we could just exchange phone numbers and start a texting revolution??

Again I think this is not a test of conciseness so much as it is a test of logic and reason, which needs writing to be content rather than rule-based for there to be any useful exchange of knowledge and learning?? This is not to say too I haven’t learnt how to be concise at all?

Honestly, ignoring me might be good, but knowing about myself in this respect, would not be good enough at all?? Very frankly, somebody, maybe Brad, needs to manually remove or block me from the portal???


Salud

No comments:

Post a Comment