Saturday, March 5, 2011

Natalie Portman and Angier entrances Mark

Professor Brad of NUS shared a stunning article about Natalie Portman in the New York Times, but I think it went unnoticed over the other Natalie of Angier, Portman's unsung editor and worthy challenger for the Oscar title of Most Precocious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O Brad, I'm almost consigned to speechlessness. I'm not sure whether I should fall in love with Natalie Angier's beautiful prose-like account of Natalie Portman; of which I can fully reasonate because I apply myself in blogs to similar expressive standards; or straight with her for I readily imagine her mesmerizing feminine beauty that exceeded even Portman's with the writing she cast her spell; or with you with enough game to recommend this article to all of us!!!!!!!!!

This is the kinda superlative article that you should confine students' postings to from now on, because they are ahead of the pile in terms of artful language style and expression and all the 7Cs, though it is much more than 250 words. That is why New York Times articles are some of the best English ones around not without reason!!!! I'm sure you wished you had a Natatie Angier in every department of ES2007s students', so that every blog you read will give you a feast of the eyes and disarmament of satisfaction. For when I read this article, it was just so pleasant, so very pleasant to my core existence; similar to when I read Isaac's blog posts and comments, only much more patently differentiated and original, and indescribable as much as that I could not find any more complementaries!!!!!!!

And Natalie Portman herself was no slouch; I've certainly seen her acting and hadn't know what to think because she had such mastery of theatre!!!!!!!! She had head-turning beauty as well, on top of Harvard's top credentials; it is small wonder she is pregnant and a new child and Oscar decorated future beckoning; she must have been such a fine feminine to not be undeserving of all the flourishes of love and life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the ages: Natalie Angiers and Portman; forever consecrated by my admiration, adulation, and best of them, infatuation!!!!!!!


Cheers
Ellas se quiero, ellas se quiero!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment